Moto Tipping Competition Rules
- Upon registering, each contestant is automatically entered in the free Classic Competition. To be eligible for the prize money at the end of the year, you must enter the Premier Competition. Entries can be upgraded from the Members area.
- Upgrading to the Premier Competition before the start of the 2019 season costs (AUS)$20.00. Entries can be upgraded after the start of the season for (AUS)$25.00 up until the start of Round 7 in Catalonia. Entries may not be upgraded after Round 7.
- All points awarded in the Classic Competition are carried over to the Premier Competition, as long as the account is upgraded before Round 7.
- 100% of Premier Competition entry fees are returned to players as prizes. Entry fees are payable via PayPal or credit card.
- Participants in the Premier Competition are eligible to win the prize pool at the end of the season. The total entry “Pool” is returned to the three highest Premier point-scorers after the last round of racing. First place gets 50% of the pool, second place gets 30%, and third place gets 20%.
- Each contestant is to pick two (2) riders in each class of each round: MotoGP, Moto2 & Moto3 (6 picks in all).
- Entrants will score the same points as their nominated riders for that round.
- Entries are to be submitted via the website, prior to the scheduled starting time of each race, as per the MotoGP site.
- Entry will be automatically closed at the scheduled starting time of each race. A countdown will be shown from within the Members area.
- Selections may be changed as many times as you like prior to the start of each race.
- Submissions and updates will be automatically disabled at the scheduled starting time of the race. If an individual race start is delayed, we do not guarantee that you will be able to continue to change your picks – tipping is automatically disabled at the scheduled start time.
- Entries not received by race time will be given that contestant’s picks from the previous round.
- Entrants who have joined the competition before the first round but have not submitted tips will be given the fastest Qualifiers in each class.
- Entrants who join the competition after the first round will be awarded the average points of participants in the competition they join (either Premier or Classic).
- Up until the mid point of the season, new contestants can join the competition & score the average points of all other contestants to date. This year, the mid point of the season is the GoPro Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland, Sachsenring GERMANY, on July 7th, 2019.
Results will be published on as soon as practicable after each round, generally within 24 hours of the completion of the last race.
These Rules are subject to change, but will remain the same in principal.